Modern Times: You know it is your birthday when ...


How could I forget my birthday or the same for my loved ones, however we are now in modern times, how could I forget my birthday when:

  1. I wake up to different facebook messages wishing me a happy birthday, prompting me to turn back on posting on my wall.
  2. I find different spam in my inbox from companies I have used, wishing me happy birthday ... really?
  3. My smart phone notifications tells me ... you guessed it, today is my Birthday.
I am now glad that I lied to Twitter.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK