Artistic pause ... @simonatkinsart ...

I cannot claim any artistic leanings, nor would admit any talent. So when I see art I like or that which simply creates an impression. I will stop and take a moment to absorb ...

With all of this in mind, if you are looking for someone or something to look at try the work of an aspiring artist I know.

Take the time to visit http://www.s-atkins.co.uk, I have linked to one piece I like the rest you may discover for yourself.

Copyright Simon Atkins ... this image directly links to his site

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK