Ok, for many who read my blog, you may be aware that I dabble with many geeky projects, some count as work. As a fan of the shiny world of Mac, I have produced a couple of creative commons resources over the years for the Cisco Academy community, covering how Packet Tracer may be ported to a Mac. Looks like we now have a potentially tidy version three offering, moving from Virtual Machine, to Play on Mac now to a fully 'bottled' app, I have this working on v 5.3.3 and v6.0 (beta) To download please follow this link and download the app for 5.3.3, it looks like it will work on .... Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion, but this I would like to see tested. Multiuser seems to work, but you MUST set a rule in your firewall to allow this, otherwise your Mac will ignore any connection attempts. Yes you will need to unzip the contents of the folder to a location that you wish to run this, I may work on a DMG file, but lets do one step at a time. Please also note, it is 2...
Comments
Post a Comment