Quantum Brain Fart ...

Do you like to have fun with words, phrases and meanings - I certainly do. As a personal dalliance I contributed this to the Urban Dictionary. Vote if you wish?

In its full glory, here is the definition taken from my Urban Dictionary contribution:
When you both remember and cannot remember if you have done something. The state of being unsure if it is a false memory or a factual experience. 
Schroedinger to Heisenberg; darn your uncertainty principle, I am having a quantum brain fart trying to remember if I did (or did not) put the cat in the box.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK