For free consultancy, do not apply here ...

As many of you know, at least those who know me, I exist in variety of roles as well as my day job at the Open University. Offering consultancy at different times in different contexts, to a range of organisations.

For the outright majority, they understand remuneration is required. But occasionally for a couple of less than inspired souls. They cannot seem to get into their heads that I do not do free consultations.

The result is that instead of getting the answer they need, I will send them on a merry dance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...