Midday sun ...

One is over in Gaborone at the moment, if you do not know where this is, let me assure you that Google is your friend. So far, I have spent all day trying to spot a cloud, plenty of time yet, but methinks that this may become a fruitless venture.

The pace is laconic, with a tempo of laid back. I have connected online to my church, had some facetime with my wife bandwidth was not great, but good to participate and communicate for a short time. Finished superfreakadomics (a christmas gift) and did a second draft of a BTEC NG unit, as well as catch up on email.

Why am I sharing this, no reason, its mid afternoon at the moment and I can.





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...