Eco eh! What and uh!

Social taboos prevent me from describing the room in too many words, but as a norm, it supports a very human need to satisfy a call of nature.

On the wall, was too signs.

  • One above the paper towels declaring that these are not eco-friendly
  • Another above the hand dryer, declaring that this is eco-friendly

In my somewhat slow and befuddled mind, my thought was that both are not eco-friendly, they both consume resources, both add carbon to the atmosphere. Just the where and when differs.

Can anyone out there help me, as my brain is having an emotional moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK