Pleased to be 'recognised' as @jisc #jisc50social ...

Rather than blow my trumpet it is nice to let others make noise on my behalf. Yesterday (the 5th of October 2015), news was released that I am considered to be one of the 50 UK Higher Education influencers - around my work with teaching by twitter 

Personally and professionally I am somewhat surprised that the many social media enthusiasts within higher education or education in general has not (as yet) seen this as a route to enhance their teaching and reach.

So .... in a bloggers offer - I would love to work with others and help/support/advise/guide any ideas on using social media for teaching.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK