By omission ...

Often you can see into a situation; not by what is said, but by what is omitted. Trouble is, you can become over sensitive to this, leading you into a fractured path of seeing every option, opportunity or eventuality.

Right or wrong.

I had an interesting conversation earlier this week. I asked a simple question "what do you think the impact of these national changes will be on me". The recipient replied, "you will be out on your ear". "No", i replied, "there will be no impact".

The look of incomprehension was a picture.

I can see a number of pathways ahead; but as I am not dependent on any of them and capable of replacing one opportunity with another. The real issue, is that my motivations have been misunderstood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK