The junkmail elves ate your email gambit ....

I would believe the junk mail ate your email hence why I did not reply ruse. 

If ...
  1. I did not already know that others from the same organisation I work for had been successful in emailing you
  2. My bulls**t filters were broken
  3. My knowledge of email technology, whilst not ubergeek in this domain, is sufficient to understand how the rules are generally applied.
So, dear person from other organisation; instead of trying to win my heart, you are making more a cynic of me. Hopefully fun will be had when we meet.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...