Ooooo such vanity we have ....

If my ego gets to the stage when I thank you for the work you are doing for me, please, please tell me.

Now thinking how to burst the balloon of someone so arrogant (or ignorant, equating to lost up own rear vent) to think that the work I do at a national level is for them.

Impressively, I was not angry, more amused having a fit of the ROFLOL’s (I do like this newspeak, do you think it may catch on).

First, foremost and only ever, the work I do is for students in spite of, educators, the learners themselves, accreditation bodies, vendors, employers funding bodies, QuANGO’s and this ego filled soul.








Comments

  1. Lol @ teraknor. Thank you for writing this blog for us...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK