The dynamo effect of blog article writing ...

A quick observation for momentary consideration - as an avid blogger I do keep a track of how many hits I get per article - which articles persist and overall readership trends. The more I blog in a given time period the greater the dynamic momentum gained in readership over time.

It is obvious - but one that I have noted seems to elude others.

I do deliberately space my articles - I also consider with care the time they are released. If I have many things to share, I will space each entry out. Making sure there are different articles for different days. Unless the matter is current and needs to go out at the soonest opportunity.

The point is that if you want to maintain a readership you must apply some level of dynamo effect. Proving this, I have pre-written a set of articles that have been scheduled for a two week vacation this August. The net result is that this has been one of my better months when it comes to readership.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK