Revenge of the Click Bait ...

Revenge of the click bait, coming to cinemas near you - follow the thrills, intrigue and horrors as one lonely social media fan avoids all the trash thrown at them on the Interweb.

There I times when I see another quiz, image asking me to count triangles and Internet hoax regurgitated by another social media friend - I am tempted to ... do something that cannot be legally expressed via social media.

Stop it, please stop it. I do judge you according to your posts. If I assume that you are supposed to be an intelligent capable person with some sense of reason and capable of adult perspective - then sadly my ‘shall I boot em off’ score increases. I am aware that some souls, young and old, inexperienced in the ways of the Internetty thing and learning to be selective can be forgiven (and are).

To help everyone and maybe one day reduce the amount of tosh on social media - I would like to announce ...
The Social Media Razor if it looks like twaddle, then it probably is, so don’t share that post.
If it is unbelievable, suggests that you maybe could not solve something - you may become higher than the average IQ by doing something and it could cause cancer. Then, please stop and leave alone, no one with credibility will be using LinkedFaceIn to promote this.

Naturally if you think that the Social Media Razor, needs amending please to 'share' - I am sure others may think that this is utter twaddle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK