Apparently I can write click bait ...

When it comes to writing, I feel that the art is always under development, review and refinement. One day I may even string together a coherent sentence. However, I do write; creating considerable quantities of words in print over the last 12 years.

Each time I embark on a new writing project, I find that it becomes another journey of discovery. Now, I am impressed that according to one random tweeter, I write click bait.

After putting together an article based on verified fact, they felt that they disagreed with the article because ... to them it read like click bait.

Ho hum, off to write some more click bait me thinks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...