Gagging the gaggle ...

Some of the best ways to hide your lies is to impose a gagging order on your subordinates. In one organisation I cannot say when that culture came into play, but I note that I am sure it was after I left.

Having the joys of an ‘older’ contract, the terms and conditions meant that I could escape within two months of giving my notice; something that I am still retrospectively thankful for.

Yet when I hear the need to apply a gagging order to exiting staff, one somehow can tell that the brown stuff must be hitting the fan. Different tales do emanate from this once august organisation. I am sure there are some paranoid souls monitoring my posts, remember, I know that you know. But what they have not contemplated is where my most reliable sources lie.


The gaggle may appear to be gagged, but the reality is that the population will find many ways of sharing what they know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK