Barista set to auto ...

My hearing is not great, it has never been particularly good. I suppose I am lucky that way. However whenever I order coffee, a wonderful bean for which I have an undying affection (and addiction), I find that the Barista experience is often set to auto. Consider the following ...

  • Its noisy ... either steam production or bean grinding makes a considerable noise; make eye contact, please we need these little cues, even if our hearing is good
  • So, when the customer makes an order DONT INTERRUPT .... often as I am about to tell them if I would like it in or out, amidst the noise, they want to complete your order for you
  • If I want a cake ... I WILL SAY SO ... 
  • Black coffee is BLACK ... asking if I would like milk with it only makes me want to tell you to F$$K 8FF
Rant over, now back to my coffee.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK