Barista set to auto ...

My hearing is not great, it has never been particularly good. I suppose I am lucky that way. However whenever I order coffee, a wonderful bean for which I have an undying affection (and addiction), I find that the Barista experience is often set to auto. Consider the following ...

  • Its noisy ... either steam production or bean grinding makes a considerable noise; make eye contact, please we need these little cues, even if our hearing is good
  • So, when the customer makes an order DONT INTERRUPT .... often as I am about to tell them if I would like it in or out, amidst the noise, they want to complete your order for you
  • If I want a cake ... I WILL SAY SO ... 
  • Black coffee is BLACK ... asking if I would like milk with it only makes me want to tell you to F$$K 8FF
Rant over, now back to my coffee.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, what do you think about simulation ...

Packet Tracer using Wineskin Winery ...

The Pascal debate ...