Pay perspective alert ...

Reading the online Gruniad I came across a job advertisement for a college that has passed by my radar more than once.

Apart from taking a pay cut (the depth i will leave to your imagination); I wonder if they are miss selling a few other features. By my last reckoning, the institution concerned has not been delivering one of the key areas mentioned for some considerable time. Unless they are reviving this, I still have mothballed access to their profile under an old login.

The post would seem appealing, but I feel that they may be asking too much for too little, alas the name of the game in further education aspiring towards higher things.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK