What verbs in assessment actually mean ...
- to effectively copy and paste from Wikipedia
- using Google on more than one term
- successfully using another search engine that is not an onomatopoeia (Bing!)
- stealing the content from your classmate
- making a random guess in the hope that it ‘works’
- avoid death through practical experience
- surprise oneself that it actually works
- apply a set of random interventions in the hope that it may be based on scientific principle
- fudge the results to meet an expected outcome
- write a load of waffle about something you want to fit your view of the world
- like evaluate, but with some tenuous facts to back it up
- wow thats big?
- bore them crapless with powerpoint