Being so disruptive, I think I may have disrupted myself ...

Disruption is my thing - when something isn't right or needs fixing I am not a go get permission kinda person. More a go fix or tell it to 'eff off' kinda guy. I appreciate that it does not always go down well - however, my motivations are (I like to believe) based on reasoned intentions.

So ... I have disrupted myself. I set in motion an mass free CCNA1 instructor training programme based on a modest funding resource. I predicted 100 sign-ons, knew I would get around 200 and today I have 500.

Yes, 500!!! - the three exclamations are required.

Now off to rethink our delivery model, drink some coffee and mutter away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK