My 'Bot' is twitching ...

Having worked, played and studied geekery for far too many years, I am a firm believer in technology coming to me rather than spending inordinate amounts of time trawling the world for information.

I have noticed over the last couple of weeks that a page for a local further educational college on a well known inspectorate quango is twitching. This seems to be a precursor to each report being published, as they make sure all the supporting details are accurate.

Considering the timing and the not too public (but already known) news that they did not do very well. I look forward (not in the positive context) to reading this report with a tinge of pathos.

Keep an eye on this page, I am sure something will appear soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK