Ebb and Flow ...

Once accused of being a 'lifelong learner' I have to accept that the moniker does fit in with many of my pursuits. Today I have been watching with interest the ebb and flow of one of my 'the conversation' articles.

Taking its own sweet time to evolve, it has just been picked up by one of my now seemingly regular syndicators. With the expected surge in readers. It would seem that timing is everything and time of week makes a significant difference. I have not formed a truly scientific view of when the magic moment is, actually I doubt there is one. But, it is clear that there are better times to present a story.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...