One-liners, worth remembering ...
- One side parting too many: losing ones hair and not having the courage to admit it.
- Were you born stupid, or is this the result of practice: speaks for itself.
- Evolution has dealt you a cruel hand: can be used in a multitude of contexts, best used in a ‘bible believing’ congregation.
- Hmmm, slower than a dead cat: usually applied to poor Internet connectivity.
- Impressed that their head hasn’t imploded under the negative pressure.
- Still waiting for the clanging sound as the penny is yet to drop.
- In a universe of their own making and still they are not God: can be applied to anyone with delusions of their own grandeur.
- Has as much hope as a fart in a hurricane: doubting the impact (or success) of someone’s endeavours.
- Declared missing in action during a hide and seek game: someone people would rather forget.