Finding some of my old stuff out there ...

Whilst I write for a 'living' and earn a modest royalty from the process. I have produced other artefacts and resources over the years, willingly casting them into different forums and communities in the willing effort to share good practice [at least I think that it is].

One of my early forays into flash, circa late 90's turn of the millennium was to create a simple subnet mask recognition tool. Long lost, unless I really dig through my archives, you can see it below ...
http://www.ie.itcr.ac.cr/einteriano/cisco/ccna2/Utiles/asmith_subs.swf
It mentions me, it mentions my prior academic affiliation. At a time when I was still 'proud' to be part of that organisation. I guess they may have found it on the Cisco Instructor Sharing portal from a time long ago.

If memory serves, it was a quick dev; using a mouse over event, locked to the mouse on a vertical axis only.

Checking the domain, I can see that it is a Costa Rican Electronics Engineering Faculty. In many respects I am pleased that they are still using this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK