Finding some of my old stuff out there ...

Whilst I write for a 'living' and earn a modest royalty from the process. I have produced other artefacts and resources over the years, willingly casting them into different forums and communities in the willing effort to share good practice [at least I think that it is].

One of my early forays into flash, circa late 90's turn of the millennium was to create a simple subnet mask recognition tool. Long lost, unless I really dig through my archives, you can see it below ...
http://www.ie.itcr.ac.cr/einteriano/cisco/ccna2/Utiles/asmith_subs.swf
It mentions me, it mentions my prior academic affiliation. At a time when I was still 'proud' to be part of that organisation. I guess they may have found it on the Cisco Instructor Sharing portal from a time long ago.

If memory serves, it was a quick dev; using a mouse over event, locked to the mouse on a vertical axis only.

Checking the domain, I can see that it is a Costa Rican Electronics Engineering Faculty. In many respects I am pleased that they are still using this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, what do you think about simulation ...

Packet Tracer using Wineskin Winery ...

The Pascal debate ...