The award that time (almost) forgot ...

During a random search of the wide wide interweb, an old page from a local newspaper presented itself.

http://www.luton-dunstable.co.uk/News/Award-double-for-Barnfield-College.htm

I must admit, I had completely forgotten about this, the irony was not lost on me. By the time of this publication, my employer had already decided that the work being done did not meet their new vision and had already started the process of removing my grade (along with 16 others in the same position in the organisation).

In spite of being the only 'pioneer' in Europe, (cant prove it anymore, only claim it).


By the time this article was published in the local press I had already applied for the post I am in now at the Open University.

Isn't the passage time an interesting record ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK