Packet Tracer 5.3 a la BGP

Not knowing what NDA’s one has signed with Cisco Systems over the years, one is often restricted by not knowing what I can (or cannot say). Nevertheless Packet Tracer 5.3 is due for release soon and whilst it has many exciting elements I am really looking forward to being able to use PT5.3 for external BGP. After many weeks of crashing packet tracer at my behest, I am looking to try a redistribution scenario over the weekend to test a few ideas for advancing the progress of my research into the creation of a multiuser mesh of packet tracer servers.

As time progresses, you will see more on this blog as this research evolves and hopefully, I will be working on other blogs that will support this work as well as many other projects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...