Yes - using #facebook for @OUCisco and @CiscoNetAcad is work ...

Yes, I am lucky and yes, it is true, often when I explain to polite company that as part of my job I choose to use facebook and it is broadly supported by my employer. I encounter general gestures and reactions of disbelief - especially among some of my facebook friends.

I can easily speak on education - for other industries, you know your marketplace and the community and will be able to decide for yourselves.

Here is a world where I can semi-automate an educational experience and utilise the tools and affordances of social media. From browser to smartphone, from automatic to real time. Both works for me and the community I curate.

So using the semi deadly 'so' of blogging - So, how do you think that you could incorporate social media into your professional practice as an educator. Are you doing this, yes or no? If yes, I am interested to learn how? If no, why not and can we (as a community) look at ways of being some help?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, what do you think about simulation ...

Packet Tracer using Wineskin Winery ...

The Pascal debate ...