Unsubstantiated rumour ....

Well children we all know about rumours and substance and it would seem that this week via an unofficial source, I can share an unsubstantiated rumour.

This rumour, which sadly I have to share is purely second hand and rooted in conjecture. Is ...

That a local college, not too distance from where I live or may have once worked at. Had knowledge of a imminent inspection, 24/36 hours before they had the official notification. More interesting is that the rumour implies they know which subject areas are going to be under scrutiny.

They may be wrong, I cannot say, but I do know that they are now in battle mode.

Lets wait and see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK