Ok, can we all stop the insecure facebook polls ...

If you would like to be my virtual friend, thats nice, its ok, i am cool with this.

If you would no longer like to be my virtual friend on facebook, unsurprisingly i am also cool with this. You are free to do as you wish, without my consent or interaction.

So PLEEEEEESE, facebook friends, stop putting on your walls and therefore into my timeline these naff polls on the big issue of my wishing to remain your friend or not.

Its insecure and it is somewhat annoying.

Don't care, don't wish to see, not really interested in knowing. Facebook is a great tool, but its not the real world. If you remove me from your facebook friends list, i may even jump for joy in the knowledge that you are making an independent intelligent decision.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK