Idiots in education

Had an interesting (aka amusing) email from a centre today, after making an initial offer of help, via a colleague. The recipient decided that the best way to ask was by sending a somewhat abusive request.

Those of you who know me, will attest to the fact that Andrew tends to lose interest rapidly when kindness is reciprocated with rudeness.

What became apparent, and more entertaining was the way they could not desist from the rant as if I was the party to blame for all their woes.

I can't say I know much about this individual, but the tone and candour screams of stress and imminent cardiac arrest,

Sorry to say that I feel sadness for the students that get the benefit of professionalism and experience from this head of computing.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK