A quick chuckle ...

Coming back home tonight an email came through to my mobile which left me in stitches of laughter. Someone, nameless (for now) asked me last week if they could come and see me as they needed to pick brains.

So they send email with free dates, I create meeting appointment for empty slot that works for me (and them).

Get email today telling me I missed my chance, their diary has filled up, one must get in quick.

So, if they want a date, now not free until June, I find myself unusually busy ;-)








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK