Nothing to say here, please move on ...

Do you get writers block, I am sure there is a similar affliction for bloggers. Maybe it is blogspot elbow, who knows. Since early September, I have come back to this blog on a number of occasions to discover that I have nothing rattling around worth sharing. Well, at least worthwhile in my terms.

Yet, someone, somewhere still loves me. The readership hasn't been astounding, yet I am getting a fair rate of hits every day.

Thank you - whomever you are, thank you very much.

Maybe I need some ideas, if you have any, do tweet or comment. I am game on for random.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK