Look back in ....

Took a look at some of my old blog entries, I can see that the main incentive to start blogging was not a desire to vent ones spleen. Whilst many of my entries have often been cryptic attempts, I realize that my original motivation was the desperate promotion of a module that was likely to fail.

Well the module is a success and that is a story often told.

Meanwhile, the blogs entries, whilst less frequent still come through, over the last week a couple of events have certainly stoked my ire. But these must wait, partly for ire to subside also partly for me to consider what I think the best action is.

These days, I try to be less reactionary, most of the time this works, but I must admit, the last 48 hours, something has provoked some very old characteristics, which may yet win.

Sigh, I do want to escape past working experiences, but it seems that some just cannot help themselves.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...