Lack of availability ...


When I say I cannot do something because of lack of availability - it means that … wait for it, “I am not available”. This week three separate parties from entirely different roles have struggled with this information.

We would would like you to do something, here is a short turnaround, it is urgent. Reply == no sorry too busy, Feb is a fully booked month. Replies have varied from them giving me more information to telling me how to do thing as well as questioning some other aspect and then still trying to get me to do something.


Either they are idiots or they cannot read simply worded emails - I am not available. Busy, bugger off, bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK