Another good month on the blogosphere hamster wheel ...

I have been away, a long way away ... have you noticed? Unless you are a personal friend connected to me via Facebook, I am sure that you have been completely oblivious.

February 2016 has been a great month on the blogger hamster wheel - the last two weeks while I have been located approximately 9000+ miles away from home my automation has worked for me. Kept in GMT, my ghost in the machine has been doing its stuff.

Often I have plenty to say, so I plan when I say it and share it via my various social media channels. Sometimes the blogger reservoir is dry at other times plenty of ideas emanate. So one writes them, edits and plans at least two weeks into the future.

I still have a small set of ideas sitting in draft - some never make it, others mature and become the kind of things I would like to share. I am sitting eating breakfast as I prepare this article - I plan to schedule it for 5pm local time which is 9am GMT.

Readers do not read posts when they appear, we are all timeline scrollers - most of us will tolerate four to five scroll downs before we bore. Because of this, I know that on Twitter/LinkedIN/Google+ and Facebook my posts reach different audiences as well as those who elect to follow via different blog site tools.

A good month blogging, means that I have been prepared. Nothing is left to chance and even old content is reused with care. Back on the hamster wheel I go.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK