Post #Brexit, day #3 ... preferring the sound of silence ...

I have changed our radio station to a well known digital music station - I cannot cope with the news and opinion overload. While I love my middle english radio station of preference - I know that I can get some of my preferring outputs on iPlayer for the time being.

Social media and the web still gives me the news - there is too much bile to tolerate.

I am impressed with the Scottish parliament and the SNP - as you can tell from my previous posts I was always in. It is sad that they have to do the moves they are making - yet, we have left them no choice.

Meanwhile the sense of dismay is still pervading!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK