Follow me ...

Here is my interesting and possibly random thought of the minute ...
Are you defined by who you follow on Twitter? 
I am sure my collection of people I follow describes an intellectual wasteland. I was trying to see if someone I knew had a twitter meme and in spite of my best efforts resorted to looking at a close colleague of theirs 'follows'. Somewhat cluttered with celeb it was a stark contrast to my own choice of follows. In fact I could say that I could not see any common ground.

Now, how can this be measured and how fascinating it would be to get a measure of the aspirations and cultural preferences of someone by who they follow.

How would/could someone do this?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK