A little bit o' Java ...

No, this is not a caffeine related post, in a past life I used to do a bit of programming in Java. To say that my skills are a little dusty is an understatement. I doubt that I have actually touched for at least four years.

So, I am being sent on a Java course this week, totally free, (yay me) and provided by Oracle.

I am sure I may get a chance to share a few observations this week, like why I am bleeding from the ears. How my neural matter how fused and somehow quantum theory is suddenly meaningful.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK