If you have nothing to say - then say nothing ...

I do not believe in reporting for the sake of reporting. No more than I agree with making up waffle in educational quality documentation for the sake of being seen to contribute. Yet in a world that seems to be seething under a mass of mindless paperwork. I must marvel at those who seek to look for more qualitative waffle. Rather than any valid, viable (and meaningful) qualified contributions.

When will the revolution come - where we escape the mindless repetition of paperwork? I can see some viable ideas taking shape within the Government Digital Service. Yet, this is taking time and is focussed on a limited scope of influence. Which, to be fair is prudent as their administrative encumbrances are not going to be solved overnight.

So - dear universe, if you see me saying no - refusing to complete an administrative monolith. Chances are, you have been asked to ask me to regurgitate nothing - something I see no value in doing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK