Predicting the future of technology ...

In many professions, there are the 'dumb questions' that others ask of you. I am sure you know of many you have encountered over the years. Avoiding all the typical questions like which is better Windows or Mac or will you have a look at my computer ... one question that recurs that is most annoying is:
What do you think is going to come out next? Or what advances in technology do you see in the next X years?
So here is the answer I give ...
"everything always gets faster and smaller, I am sure you will be surprised by what can be fitted into less space".
But, this is what I think ...
"What a dumb ****ing question, how the **** would I know - hey let me get out my crystal ball and foresee what Apple are developing next?".
One hopes this helps ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...