Waking up at 03:30 ...

After a quilt based fight with a more capable territory asserting individual and already having enough sleep for my body clock to deem appropriate. One has been awake since a forsaken time of 03:30. Fortunately this is a rare occurrence, happy in the knowledge that I can wander off and find something to do.

Two cups of tea later, with two episodes of Stargate and a final edit of a couple of documents. It is now coming up to 07:00. Me thinks that coffee will be my friend and the hope that I may catch some zzz's later today. But knowing sleep and my rare need to nap; this may not be assured.

Now off to make cuppa x3.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK