Indignant emails and my actual reaction ...

Occasionally we all get the indignant email; expressing a sensitive nature that only some brands of soap could cope with (or is it lavatory paper, its difficult to create a mental separation).

One character, who will remain nameless has been bombarding me with emails over the last month. I can only estimate their frustration as i can switch from verbose to taciturn whenever it suits.

They have asked a question, they have had the answer, one that is not entirely to their liking. So they continue to push and become more excited at their perceived slight.

Now they want to 'report me' ... cool, please do. They want to discuss me with someone more senior. This is the bit that is the most enjoyable. I have shared with them the route and let the destination know what is coming.

The indignant soul has not bothered to check that in the food chain, I am one of the final destinations. Excited by their own self importance, they have not checked where I fit in.

Ho hum, I am sure it will all be fun ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK