Getting students to behave ...

Today, searching my drive for a completely unrelated file I came across the powerpoint below, a blast from my past days in further education.

At the time, as someone on a senior lectureship grade, part of my role was to support staff development within our team. One of the recurring topics was student discipline.

A select few who know me from then will recall that students seldom misbehaved twice in my presence, learning from their first experience.






When you think about it, most of it is common sense, at least you would think so.

Comments

  1. Awwww I can remember sitting in Cisco 1 watching that on listening to some of the comments others were making

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...