Please sir, can I have some Pi ... @Raspberry_Pi ...

Well done, impressed and very pleased as well.

The Raspberry Pi, has sold out of its first 10,000. No I did not get one, whilst sad I am not annoyed as I know I can get one some other time.

What it does mean is that there is considerable interest and whilst there are all the risks of an overnight sensation, as a Linux fanboy having worked on the OU module which has been a success in its own time. I am very keen to see how this variant of computing develops and encourages new ideas.

Maybe I should think of some as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK