The imperfect Church ....

This is totally random, and could do with some tweaks, but here goes ….

 

The imperfect Church is perfect for me, Coffee needs to be excellent and so should the Tea.


I don't care if it starts a little late, I don't give a hoot if the PA is second rate.

If the projector is on its last legs even better, sometimes it's nice to see the words whatever (they may say).

If the worship is loud, quiet, fast, slow, with drums, bass, guitars or tambourines, does it matter. Better if the little children are screaming to drown the clatter.


The imperfect Church is perfect for me, Coffee needs to be excellent and so should the Tea. Occasionally cakes are nice, and fruit will do me.


If the preach is short, I am happy, if its too long, I will start playing with my new phone.

Who notices if the notice giving is right or wrong, who cares if the website is with it or right on.

We use twitter, facebook and more, but lets be frank social media can be a bore.

 

The imperfect Church is perfect for me, Coffee needs to be excellent and so should the Tea, the conversations are great, I am never (ahem often) late.

 

The imperfect Church is best; Sunday is the day for rest.

No need to pretend that the last six days has been pious hypocrisy.

After all did not Christ set me free?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK