My business is a little cloak and dagger ...

Anyhow getting back to reality, for me it's not, but this is a fantastic lyric from "I walk the line" by Alien Sex Fiend. With great thanks and respect to Simon Langley who introduced me to this punk/rock/blues/grunge/goth classic.

Yet, I do find that in my work in education, at a national level it bemuses me how I must tell one version of the truth to one party, and a different version to others and so on.

No lies are told, but if you shared the exact reality with some protagonists I do wonder if they will implode in a puff of confusion.

So cloak and dagger no, smoke and mirrors maybe or more often it's telling that emperor their new clothes are wonderful as no truth from any little boys is going to make any difference.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK