Reaching conclusions ...

Often in the pursuit of my roles with education I encounter many souls from many organisations, active in many functions, nothing new there.

What I find commonplace in this cross section of humanity is their ability to jump to conclusions, make assumptions and generally misunderstand what is going on.

Or have I lost the plot, maybe this is the problem.

The range of depth of this misconception does concern me, often when faced with issues, the souls involved will make leaps, often incorrectly founded into the abyss and then wonder why the issues they are facing worsen or refuse to resolve themselves.

To be fair the education system in the UK is complex, probably needlessly so, I cannot claim to understand it all and try and keep a grip on the little puddle I splash around in. Yet sadly it seems that many have never been given the tools to realize what puddle they are in or how muddy it may be.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...