Who thinks we can deliver a course via Twitter

Having played with Twitter for at least a year, I have slowly formed the notion that it could be a means by which academic centres of many flavours, disciplines and levels could enhance the delivery of their teaching and therefore assist learning.

Without giving away the initiative, I have more than one idea and the motivation in seeing how it may be accomplished.

Now for the clinch, I am looking for partners in crime, self motivated, able to generate new ideas and open to new ways of thinking.

If you are interested, you will work out how to encourage me.

Comments

  1. I've had a very lazy idea for some time that I could twitterise one of the courses I teach. Various ideas about how to present content and how to link it to activity, production and assessment. All very scrappy yet, but something I'd love to work on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK