Forensic Practice ...

At the moment I am critically reading material for our forthcoming 'digital forensics' reboot module. I am by no means a 'forensics' expert. Being more a dabbling technocrat who has a more than marginal interest in the subject.

What has fascinated me; has been the strict practice when it comes to the forensic process when completing an examination. I doubt that I would ever be suitably systematic to ever make an adequate forensic examiner. But in the material I have seen (and occasionally tweaked). There is much to learn, for all geeks it is worth going to ... http://www.acpo.police.uk/documents/crime/2011/201110-cba-digital-evidence-v5.pdf

Currently I am reading Appendix A, on Network Forensic Practice (page 23 onwards). I would suggest you do too and share via this blog your comments. Can you see what I think I have noticed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikipedia editors never walk alone: Hillsborough changes can be traced ... from @ConversationUK

Highlights and lowlights of 2014, a golden year for cybercrime from @ConversationUK

If airlines offer in-flight Wi-Fi, they should invest in an extra black box for security ...